Новые сообщения Участники Правила Поиск
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Serious Site » Конкурсы » Please Fly 2022 (eng) (2022)
Please Fly 2022 (eng)
Ar2R-devil-PiNKy Понедельник, 09.05.2022, 20:30 | Сообщение # 1

Creative virtuoso
Награды: 58
Замечания: 

Dear friends, spread your tired wings and head off to the new adventures in our 12th mapping contest “Please Fly 2022”!

Who knows what hides behind the clouds… There could be flying islands or giant cities even. Or maybe there are constant air battles going on? With airships, planes and burning engines of those unlucky pilots who didn’t manage to stay on the fly.
What can people do up in the skies? Look for treasures? Save a girlfriend? Or maybe take revenge on yet another bad guy? Or everything at once?
So tell us: what do you dream of while looking at the sky?

Rules and terms of the contest:

Examples:

General rules and guidelines:

Games acceptable for mapping:

• Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter
  • Serious Sam Classics: Revolution
  • Serious Sam 2
  • Serious Sam Fusion
  • Serious Sam 4
  • Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem

Prizes:

• 1-st place: 7000 roubles
  • 2-nd place: 3500 roubles
  • 3-rd place: 2000 roubles
  • 4-th place: 1000 roubles
  • 5-th place: 750 roubles
  • 6-th place: 500 roubles
  • 7-th place: 250 roubles
  • 8-th place: 250 roubles

(transfer in Steam vallet)

You can apply for the contest up until July 10, 2022.
    To do it post your message in this thread or PM the contest organizer on site or Discord and Steam.

Maps submission:

All the maps must be finished and submitted prior to September 15, 2022.
    To submit your map contact the contest organizer via PM or any other way (Discord, Steam).

Contest arrangement:

All the maps must be finished and submitted prior to September 15, 2022. In a period from September 2 to September 24 judges will check out the submissioned maps and provide help to eliminate critical bugs, if there are any.

September 25, 2022 — end of contest, announcement of winners.

You can leave your comments and questions in this thread.

For the comfort mapping in SED1 you can use the updated editor from SeriousAlexej.

General FAQ:

Q. Can I make a mappack or just a single map?
    A. One sumbition - one map. If your map has become too big, you can divide it into multiple maps.

Q. Can you prolong the contest duration/Can I submit my map later?
    A. Absolutely not.

Q. My PC/hard drive/favorite dog died and I can not continue participation in the contest? Can I withdraw my application?
    A. No. Make backups. Any unforseen circumstances are first and foremost your personal problems.

Q. Can I use this model/texture made by author X in my map? Will it affect my final score and results in the contest?
    A. Nothing of that is prohibited, but all the responsibility for using such stuff lies on you. It doesn't affect your final score and the results in the contest. Just make sure all the resources are placed in a single .gro file.

Q. Do you still copy this text?
    A. Yes, we do.

Мои работы
  • Форум » Serious Site » Конкурсы » Please Fly 2022 (eng) (2022)
    • Страница 1 из 1
    Поиск:

Статистика