• «
  • »
Модератор форума: thecre, SLAwww  
Форум » Общие » International Hub » English
English
Squadala Воскресенье, 29.07.2012, 21:31 | Сообщение # 31

Награды: 0
Замечания: 0%

Hi everybody, this is Squadala from SeriousZone. Not sure if you know about this, but SeriousZone has a new website that tracks Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter multiplayer stats (like how many kills you've made and how many people you've killed with each weapon). You can find it at http://stats.seriouszone.com/. It tracks stats on the official and SeriousZone-run servers.

Some interesting pages:

http://stats.seriouszone.com/?p=countries&c=ru
http://stats.seriouszone.com/?p=clans&cid=12

I know there are several TSE HD players from the CIS countries (like Russia), so I thought this would be interesting. There's no Russian translation, so you'll have to use shitty Google Translations. Sorry. :(

GranMinigun Воскресенье, 29.07.2012, 21:47 | Сообщение # 32

Награды: 5

Quote (Squadala)
you'll have to use shitty Google Translations

Oh, put that damned thing in butt. We know english.
Thanks for information and welcome to Serious Site :)

mzs Воскресенье, 29.07.2012, 22:50 | Сообщение # 33

Награды: 3

Whaaaat? :D

GranMinigun Понедельник, 30.07.2012, 00:54 | Сообщение # 34

Um, right, not all, not good... :D

U235 Понедельник, 30.07.2012, 12:19 | Сообщение # 35

Quote (Squadala)
Russian translation, so you'll have to use shitty Google Translations. Sorry.

Not everyone knows English, but that doesn't mean all russian people don't know it ;_;

Artificia1 Понедельник, 30.07.2012, 13:09 | Сообщение # 36

Награды: 9

Good to see one of our users on top of the stats :3
Quote (Squadala)
There's no Russian translation, so you'll have to use shitty Google Translations. Sorry.

Doesn't seem like navigation around this site would require some advanced English knowledge, anyone older that 14 years and with English language in educational program shouldn't be confused.

critic Воскресенье, 12.08.2012, 19:09 | Сообщение # 37

looool guyz

rly nice english topic :3

have fun anyway

GranMinigun Воскресенье, 12.08.2012, 19:30 | Сообщение # 38

critic, please, without broken language.

Squadala Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 07:18 | Сообщение # 39

Just want to let you guys know that Alen Ladavac will be opening up the Serious Sam 3 Steam Workshop a few days before it's officially released so that modders can upload their mods and maps. That way, there will be stuff already there when everyone can access the SS3 Steam Workshop page.

If you've made anything for Serious Sam 3 you'd like to put on Steam Workshop before it comes out, bookmark http://forums.seriouszone.com/showthread.php?t=62755 and check it for any posts by Alen L every day or so.

Artificia1 Понедельник, 08.10.2012, 10:10 | Сообщение # 40

Thanks for notifying, translated this for the rest of the userbase in SS3 forum.

Solais Четверг, 30.05.2013, 23:24 | Сообщение # 41

Награды: 1

I came to bring the news, that after a long waiting time and many problems, the SSHD Steam Workshop is finally live: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=41010

Wynerros Четверг, 30.05.2013, 23:34 | Сообщение # 42

Ground Angel
Замечания: 20%

Solais, Thanks, we has already known about it.

До сих пор в топе загрузок и просмотров...
Неужели я тоже оставил свой след на этом сайте? А ведь я здесь уже целых двенадцать лет...
Удалил свои старые карты из профиля, на кой они мне. Маппер из меня никудышный.

Мое железо:
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x
MB - MSI B450M Mortar Max
RAM - 2x16 ADATA XPG GAMMIX D20 3200 mhz
GPU - Palit RTX 2060 StormX 6g
Molodec Воскресенье, 02.06.2013, 17:14 | Сообщение # 43

Developer
Награды: 34

MasterST, not everybody.
Solais, thank you!

Wynerros Воскресенье, 02.06.2013, 17:48 | Сообщение # 44

Ground Angel
Замечания: 20%

Цитата (Molodec)
MasterST, not everybody.

Ok, then I say I know about it.

До сих пор в топе загрузок и просмотров...
Неужели я тоже оставил свой след на этом сайте? А ведь я здесь уже целых двенадцать лет...
Удалил свои старые карты из профиля, на кой они мне. Маппер из меня никудышный.

Мое железо:
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x
MB - MSI B450M Mortar Max
RAM - 2x16 ADATA XPG GAMMIX D20 3200 mhz
GPU - Palit RTX 2060 StormX 6g
Squadala Четверг, 06.06.2013, 00:49 | Сообщение # 45

Hey everybody, this is Squadala from Seriouszone. I just want to let everyone know that I'll be featuring various mods made by members here on the front page of Seriouszone. I feel that the Russian and English-speaking communities have a huge gap between them, but I hope to close it by showing off what you all have been making. :)

I just wrote an article on Run or Die 3 [Hardcore]. You can view it at http://www.seriouszone.com/cms/news.php?newsid=1975. I have more maps and mods lined up, like Ambush in Egypt, Sam4Ever, and the various weapon replacement models out there. I've also received a request to cover a mod that is currently not finished, which I'll be doing.

If you have something you think I should show off, send me a private message here or at Seriouszone.
Сообщение отредактировал Squadala - Четверг, 06.06.2013, 00:50

Redfield Четверг, 06.06.2013, 01:06 | Сообщение # 46

Награды: 7

There must be more people like you! :)

Ребят, мой канал на Ютубчике:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA0cqpKU5EKfDIj-uJSXuwQ

Поддержите плиз - кто лайками, кто подписками, кто просмотрами!
Squadala Четверг, 06.06.2013, 08:27 | Сообщение # 47

Here's some answers to questions I saw in the "Отношения между нашим и зарубежным сообществами" topic. I used Google Translate to see what you all are saying. If I misintrpret something, I apologize.

Цитата
Дааа интересно, но что мешает нашим юзерам просто активничать на с-зоне? Я думаю если бы наши ребята по больше активничали на с-зоне то они бы не чувствовали себя обделенными.

I am the main news writer at Seriouszone, so I can post news articles about Russian mods and maps that will appear on the site's front page and in the forums. This should help your mods get more exposure than simply making a thread about them. :)

Цитата
Наша проблема в том, что когда нужно что-то показать, нам "показывать нечего". Зато сколько слов... " У нас есть действительно талантливые мапперы". Где их творения? Талантливые мапперы, покопайтесь в своих старых картах, у вас же есть действительно стоящие карты! И моды стоящие тоже есть. Наши мапперы, имхо, занимаются то ли коллектмвным онанизмом, то ли чем... Давайте, действительно, просто заявим о себе нашим иностраным друзьям, а?

I'm doing some research into Russian mods and maps myself and taking suggestions from people here about what should be shown off. If someone links their showcase thread they they posted over at the Работы пользователей forum, I pick one of the mods that looks really good.

freeknik Четверг, 06.06.2013, 10:26 | Сообщение # 48

The Hunter
Награды: 32

Squadala, we've recently started to make a list(kind of a community heritage) of the best works and the most creative projects from the whole Russian-speaking community, which is, by the way, represented not only by serioussite. If you want you can check it sometimes - here's the link: http://www.serioussite.ru/forum/6-2896-1 :)

Also, one of the users said in the topic about "relationships..." that may be we should adapt our maps, mods e.t.c. for the English-speaking community, translate'em in English etc. I hope that we'll begin this process in the nearest time, so it'd be easier for the foreign community to understand it.

And another one - I'd like to ask: how do you think, what we could do to help our Russian fans to know more about the foreign community on our side? How are you looking at the idea of posting news/reviews about old and new mods and maps from S-Zone on S-Site too? :) I think it'll help in making improvement and friendly relations between our communities more double-sided.
Сообщение отредактировал freeknik - Четверг, 06.06.2013, 10:31

LLTM.
Solais Четверг, 06.06.2013, 11:01 | Сообщение # 49

Squad, you could also ask Val, she's been researching the SSite maps for quite a while, so she probably can help you with them.

I'm most curious about a series of maps called "Protection of a Native Land", because I heard it's really good, but sadly can't understand it.

Also, I'm glad not I'm the only one who's trying to fix the gap between the communities.
Сообщение отредактировал Solais - Четверг, 06.06.2013, 11:06

freeknik Четверг, 06.06.2013, 12:21 | Сообщение # 50

The Hunter

Цитата (Solais)
I'm most curious about a series of maps called "Protection of a Native Land", because I heard it's really good, but sadly can't understand it.

I could be wrong, but I certainly remember that one of the mods from this series was translated in English too.

LLTM.
GranMinigun Четверг, 06.06.2013, 12:40 | Сообщение # 51

Also look at "XmAss" series (4 maps, first 3 from 2011). But yeah, it's fully russian too.

Solais Четверг, 06.06.2013, 14:25 | Сообщение # 52

Цитата (freeknik)
I could be wrong, but I certainly remember that one of the mods from this series was translated in English too.

Yeah, but only one as far as I know.

Squadala Пятница, 07.06.2013, 09:57 | Сообщение # 53

Article for Builder mod is up: http://www.seriouszone.com/cms/news.php?newsid=1978

I would've posted this earlier, but I had to get the news about the Humble Indie Bundle and Serious Sam 4 out first. :o

Solais Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 13:06 | Сообщение # 54

I thought I'd bring you a few news about SS4 and Croteam. Originally wanted to post the SS4 info in its own thread, but English and all. Anyways, what we know about SS4 is the following:

Roman have revealed some info about what CT thinks about SS2 and about its remake. It is mentioned that they are planning the remake, but it is in its very early design stage, and they are focused on the current projects, that is SS3 PS3 version and SS4. This means that SS4 is NOT the remake of SS2.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/41070/discussions/0/846955554691118505/
Alen revealed in a Steam Discussion Thread that the moddability of SS4 will be even better than SS3, as you will be able to create completely new weapons very easily, among other new things. Personally this sounds like to me like if the SDK itself was slowly melded into the Editor.

http://steamcommunity.com/gid....1433305
And finally, Croteam will be holding an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit today at 9:00 PDT (18:00 CET). You can ask them anything there, so if you have any questions (and I know you do), you can ask Croteam directly there. In English, of course.
Сообщение отредактировал Solais - Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 13:06

Kadath Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 13:14 | Сообщение # 55

Son of Anubis
Награды: 24

Damn, i would like a remake of SS2... will wait for more events and SS4)

Мои работы
DeadKadath's Showcase
freeknik Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 14:08 | Сообщение # 56

The Hunter

Цитата (Solais)
Croteam will be holding an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit today at 9:00 PDT (18:00 CET)

Holy crap! This is gonna be exciting. %) Can't wait for the conference!

LLTM.
Solais Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 14:29 | Сообщение # 57

Btw, since this is the International Hub, is it okay if I'd create my own Mod Showcase thread here, on this subforum? I know there's a subforum for showcases, that's where Greyson made his showcase, but since I can't speak Russian, I feel that it would be more appropriate to post English threads in the International Hub.
Сообщение отредактировал Solais - Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 14:30

Kadath Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 14:36 | Сообщение # 58

Son of Anubis
Награды: 24

Solais, c'mon, Russian or English - we understand and are pleased to accept)

Мои работы
DeadKadath's Showcase
Solais Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 14:39 | Сообщение # 59

Alright, I'll make my showcase then the same place Greyson did it.

PikaCommando Воскресенье, 08.06.2014, 14:49 | Сообщение # 60

I hear you guys have a funny little troll who sang songs and loved to be an ass.

May I have a link to his profile, or some of his more hilarious posts?

Форум » Общие » International Hub » English
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Статистика