Новые сообщения Участники Правила Поиск
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: freeknik, thecre, SLAwww, RealCrazyMan  
Форум » Serious Sam » Работы пользователей » Greyson's Cloud (The work of GreysonLZ in Serious Sam and other games)
Greyson's Cloud
Greyson Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 01:41 | Сообщение # 1

Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%

Alright, just so you know, I can't speak Russian. Because of this only the names and links of the mods will be in Russian. Alright, let's get this show on the road!
Faral Топор для Serious Sam 3 - The Faral Axe for Serious Sam 3
JOTN Axe in BFE - JOTN Топор в BFE
Спас-12 - The Spas-12
Some things for Serious Sam HD: Next Encounter. ;)
Nothing in the works at the moment, but a friend and I have a few ideas. Particularly for Team Fortress 2. I won't say anything cause there is a chance, like anything else I do, that it won't actually happen.

I'm 14 years old and will be a freshman in High School come this August. Since summer has come I have even more free time to make mods. Though, I probably won't make too many.

I'm also learning C++.

YouTube Channel

Well, that's all folks. I also have a showcase over on SeriousZone. By the way, this showcase was modeled after my SeriousZone one. I'm also on SeriousSite whenever i'm on my computer, so feel free to send me any messages if you have any questions or requests. Russian and English requests / messages are accepted.
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Понедельник, 19.08.2013, 06:47

Kadath Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 08:41 | Сообщение # 2

Son of Anubis
Награды: 24

Хех, жестокий топор удивил) И картинки хорошие сделал!
[Heh, brutal axe surprised) and screens - beautiful!]

Хорошо, что между нами, столь далекими, есть связь! Очень рад этому и твоим работам)
[Well, thats between us, so far, there is connection! This is so very good. As your works)]
[Sorry for my english, google help]

Мои работы
DeadKadath's Showcase
ShaolinSoldier Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 09:38 | Сообщение # 3

Награды: 4

Nice work!

ShaolinSoldier
MentalVader Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 10:14 | Сообщение # 4

Награды: 12

Greyson, great work, I play with SPAS-12 in the moment of his arriving on Steam Workshop.

https://new.vk.com/mtltycontent
Free_Stalker Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 10:39 | Сообщение # 5

Награды: 8

Greyson, Shotgun cool :)
Сообщение отредактировал Бравый_Солдат - Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 10:45

Psych Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 11:10 | Сообщение # 6

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
I feel a mutual attention between us and english m-makers... Anyway, I like this brutal high-poly weapons. (Mainly for high-poly.) You tried make a maps or mods?

Каждый человек - это небольшая Вселенная, а познать Вселенную - невозможно. © Psych
GranMinigun Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 11:53 | Сообщение # 7

Награды: 5

Greyson, great job! I've got shot. But... can you shrink screenshots? 700px in width, okay?

Kadath Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 12:08 | Сообщение # 8

Son of Anubis

GranMinigun, why? Maybe spoiler, but all norm, as for me)

Мои работы
DeadKadath's Showcase
Heming_Hitrowski Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 14:33 | Сообщение # 9

Double Jumper
Награды: 32

nice shotgun Cool

Greyson Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 07:40 | Сообщение # 10

Цитата
I feel a mutual attention between us and english m-makers... Anyway, I like this brutal high-poly weapons. (Mainly for high-poly.) You tried make a maps or mods?

I've tried making maps, but I don't really enjoy doing it. Weapons are the only things I do at the moment.

Anyway, since everyone else is typing in English I guess i'll just type in English now.

Anyway (again), as I said, when when ever I'm working on a mod, i'll let y'all know. I don't feel that you guys should be left in the dark, until it hits the Workshop, about my mods.

I also won't be posting much, with the exception of this thread and the private HD: Next Encounter thread, but i'll be around.

Добавлено (10.06.2013, 07:40)
---------------------------------------------
Хорошо я забыл упомянуть, что если ваш английский не является хорошим просто не стесняйтесь комментировать на русском языке. В конце концов, английский носителем языка пришли в русский сайт форуме, так что по всей справедливости я должен говорить на вашем языке, а не моя. Теперь, почему бы, кто не может говорить на русском даже потрудиться делать резьбу на русский сайт форума? Ну кроме того, что мне нужно приехать сюда, чтобы получить доступ к частной резьбой для Serious Sam HD: следующая встреча, на Galvatron3000 SeriousZone сказал что-то, что действительно поразило домой со мной. Когда весь фиаско Революции, где карту или два сделаны специально для бета-тестирования и не будут включены в полном вещь релизе произошло, как и Galvatron3000 FreekNik выступили с заявлениями о том, что русских и итальянских общинах Serious Sam были deglected от Croteam в некотором смысле. И я должен согласиться. Но это также заставило меня задуматься о том, как я получаю довольно много русских, посмотрите мои моды на семинаре. Таким образом, я чувствовал, что это было время, чтобы вы, ребята, на том, что я делаю, а не просто игнорировать вас. Хотя я не знаю ни одного слова из языка. Подождите, что поцарапать. Я знаю одно слово. Здравствуйте было то, что одним словом. :p

Alright I forgot to mention that if your English is not good just feel free to comment in Russian. After all, a native English speaker came to a Russian forum site, so in all fairness I should be speaking your language, not mine. Now why would someone who can't speak Russian even bother making a thread on a Russian forum site? Well besides the fact that I need to come here to access the private thread for Serious Sam HD: Next Encounter, Galvatron3000 on SeriousZone said something that really struck home with me. When the whole Revolution debacle where a map or two made specifically for beta testing and would not be included in the full release thing happened, both Galvatron3000 and FreekNik made statements that the Russian and Italian communities of Serious Sam were deglected by Croteam in a sense. And I have to agree. But that also got me thinking about how I do get quite a few Russians who check out my mods on the Workshop. So I felt it was time to let you guys in on what i've been doing, instead of just ignoring you. Even though I don't know a single word of the language. Wait, scratch that. I do know one word. hello was that one word. :p
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 07:40

Kadath Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 07:59 | Сообщение # 11

Son of Anubis

Greyson, forget about the Russian language, and so we understand) nice that you're trying to improve the understanding)
About "revolution": our people can help, if necessary. The main thing - consent of both parties.

Мои работы
DeadKadath's Showcase
CrySpy Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 10:28 | Сообщение # 12

Награды: 0

Cool shotgun)You can replace all the weapons in the game of Far Cry?

Psych Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 10:32 | Сообщение # 13

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Greyson, you must should understood that the almost all of us is nice know english. The one trouble - the almost all of us write in english with rus. orthography. Looks fine.)

A one recommend - download Mission Zorg...

Каждый человек - это небольшая Вселенная, а познать Вселенную - невозможно. © Psych
Greyson Вторник, 02.07.2013, 08:16 | Сообщение # 14

How does Serious Sam HD: Blood Dragon sound? It would be cool, wouldn't it? It's an idea circulating in my head. If I do pursue it, it will be after I finish my work on Serious Sam HD: Next Encounter. And it's not just beta testing. :D

Добавлено (02.07.2013, 08:16)
---------------------------------------------
Okay, so I have a question for you, SeriousSite. As you all know Serious Sam HD: Next Encounter has been revived. Not really new news, but the question relates to the mod.

So, as you all know (again), the mod has a new modeler who is in the process of finishing the rest of the remaining models. Now the modeler has halted all work on Diablotaur (in fact, he told me he plans to remodel it) and has now started on the Hydra. More specifically, the Red Hydra. When he first showed me the model, I was quite impressed. It was certainly much better than Diablotaur. Though a problem arises. The head of the Hydra looks much, much, more like a dragon than it's Next Encounter counterpart. When I questioned him about this, Silver had this to say:

Цитата
Yeah, you're right, but then again the original assets lacked a lot of design potential which as you can see in the HD versions has been made up along with HQ.

Now I agree with him. Then again, I have a bit of bias because I know Silver personally. When I asked SeriousZone about this and showed some of them the model, they were happy with the model and agreed with the statement. Solais included.

But since this mod is SeriousSite's baby, I want to know your opinions on the statement by Silver.

I'm also trying to learn Russian. I don't know if i'll stick with it, but i'm trying.
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Вторник, 02.07.2013, 09:31

Psych Вторник, 02.07.2013, 09:01 | Сообщение # 15

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Methinks that this begin after my jokе in Sam-Lol...

freeknik Вторник, 02.07.2013, 09:27 | Сообщение # 16

The Hunter

Greyson, I think it's a good idea too. Since there were some totally redesigned enemies in Serious Sam HD, not just a bunch of old converted models from the Classic Encounters/SS XBOX, then why not to go the same way, especially if it's possible? Anyway, models of enemies in the "Next Encounter" really sucked a lot even in 2004 when the game was released, and this is another reason to remake it.
This remake project really needs to grow up from all of the sides.
Сообщение отредактировал freeknik - Вторник, 02.07.2013, 09:29

LLTM.
Greyson Вторник, 02.07.2013, 11:05 | Сообщение # 17

Here is the WIP I got from Silver a while ago.

Again, not the best thing on the planet, but it's still pretty damn good. Especially since he's only been modeling for a few years.

I'm not gonna share the finished model because I would rather let Silver have that honor because he made it after all. When he showed me this he also told me that he learned a few new techniques since he started Diablotaur. He said using these techniques, what ever they are, that he will remodel Diablotaur so that he "can receive the same fidelity of quality."

Thanks for the feedback, freeknik!

Psych, what? I don't understand what the PokerFace (the one i'm assuming you're talking about) has to do with my question? Yeah, some people from SeriousZone started coming here after the Revolution Debacle (and that SAM-LOL), but I personally came here because of Galvatron3000 and freeknik. Not that they recommended me or anything. They just made some good points on the Revolution thread. Is that what you're talking about?

Also....

How often does "Reached the limit of disk space" happen?
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Вторник, 02.07.2013, 11:06

Kadath Вторник, 02.07.2013, 11:30 | Сообщение # 18

Son of Anubis

Greyson, damn, it's just cool! Gorgeous and epic head. I feel his size and strength.
About SAM-LOL. Sad place. A terrible fate. A lol fate...
Disc space - a lot of what we have. Forget to clean or do not have the time and opportunity. It,s bad... But now after all norm?

Мои работы
DeadKadath's Showcase
Psych Вторник, 02.07.2013, 11:37 | Сообщение # 19

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Greyson, Zbrush! Yeah, I too very like work with this.

Kadath Вторник, 02.07.2013, 11:52 | Сообщение # 20

Son of Anubis

Yeah, Zbrush - a good thing!

Мои работы
DeadKadath's Showcase
freeknik Вторник, 02.07.2013, 15:24 | Сообщение # 21

The Hunter

OFFTOPIC.

LLTM.
Psych Вторник, 02.07.2013, 15:28 | Сообщение # 22

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Ammm... Nice detailed head! How much poligons?

Lindemann33 Вторник, 02.07.2013, 16:58 | Сообщение # 23

Награды: 3

Psych, 13 269 mil

Ванилька йоу
Psych Вторник, 02.07.2013, 17:14 | Сообщение # 24

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Ah, yes. There writed. Not worked on realism of face so diligently - anyway you must decimate your model later. Decimate in 1000 fold... Or the game transformed to slide-show I sure.

Artificia1 Вторник, 02.07.2013, 17:42 | Сообщение # 25

Награды: 9

Цитата (Psych)
Decimate in 1000 fold... Or the game transformed to slide-show I sure.

that's how most of the modeling is done nowadays, all the detail for a low poly model is derived from a highly detailed sculpt made in ZBrush or Mudbox.. of course it's gonna be decimated. Retopologized, actually.
Looking at this head, I dig the irregularity in those teeth, but overall they kinda lack size.

Psych Вторник, 02.07.2013, 17:51 | Сообщение # 26

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Okay. [offtop del.]
Сообщение отредактировал Psych - Вторник, 02.07.2013, 18:11

Greyson Суббота, 06.07.2013, 21:16 | Сообщение # 27

Alright so now that i'm officially a SSHD:NE dev and that i've received the China resources, I can begin mapping for the mod. Now the mapping i'm doing is survival. Now why am I doing this? Two reasons. The first is so that I can help the mod in anyway other than beta testing. And two, as a learning experience for me.

So then I began to look at the resources and see what was the best to do and I found it. I decided that since the terrain of the resources are funky as hell, that it would be better idea to take an area from the campaign, block off any means of escape or entering and working from there. And no where better to do that than Jiayugguan Fortress.

What i've done here all ready is quite simple. I made it to where the door can't open, removed all the entites in the area i'll be working in and flipping the chapterinfo / spawn to the other side. Here's what it looks like.

Jiayugguan Fortress Spawn

Jiayugguan Defender Spawn

Jiayugguan Fortress - Battle Area

Jiayugguan Defender - Battle Area

Now because my mapping knowledge is very minimal, i'm going to need quite a bit of help to do this. Particularly from SeriousSite, because helping others in a coherent way is not SeriousZone's strong suit.

So here's what I need help with right now (if possible)

1.) How do I get the game to recognize the map as a survival map?
2.) What are all the ways I can spawn an enemy and how? If someone just wants to link me to a page about this, feel free. (Yes i'm serious about this entire question..... but don't call me Shirley :p )
3.) How do I add rain to a map? It would really help the setting of the map?

Solais Суббота, 06.07.2013, 22:25 | Сообщение # 28

You could have really asked this on Szone, since seemingly people are more knowledgeable about SED3 there. :P

Anyways,

1) It is set in the nfo file of a map. Check the nfo file for an official Survival map for example, you can see that there's a part where you set the gamemode.

2) There are two ways of doing it, the SS1-like way with the Multispawner entity, which requires LeggedPuppets set as templates. This method is actually quite troublesome and not very flexible. The SS2/SS3 way of spawning is to just set a spawner for the LeggedPuppet, just as it is done on the SSNE levels as well. Fortunately, as this is SSHD, you can use the SS1 Trigger entities to trigger the spawns easily, no need for scripts like in SS3. Again, you can check how it is done on the official SSHD levels or the SSNE levels.

Inside the Spawner settings, there are many kind of options. One important thing is the Type of the Spawner, which can be Simple, Group, Triggered, Maintain Group, etc. The best thing for a Survival map is "Maintain Group", which causes the spawner to always replace the enemy in a spawned group whenever at least one is killed from the spawned group. This allows to have many enemies on the field, but not too many.

As for what groups are: as you can see in the Spawner settings, at the top you can set how many enemies are in the spawner, and set how many enemies can spawn in a group.

3) Rain is a Particle Effect. You can try to use the one from Hatshepsut (named "Rain"), but don't forget to remove the Animator from it, or it will load two maps at once and eat away your memory, like Dunhuang Oasis.

Psych Воскресенье, 07.07.2013, 08:14 | Сообщение # 29

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Цитата (Solais)
You could have really asked this on Szone, since seemingly people are more knowledgeable about SED3 there. :P

What? Hey, people, show them what we can!..
Короче помогите ему уже кто-нибудь.

Greyson Среда, 17.07.2013, 04:15 | Сообщение # 30

Alright. So the first survival map for SSHD:NE is done. And now we wait for the Ancient Rome resources. In the mean time, i'm gonna start doing some requests i've been getting. Starting with the Barrett .50 Cal Sniper Rifle.

Barrett Sniper Rifle

Direct Download
Steam Workshop

The model and textures are ripped directly from Battlefield 3, while the new firing sound is the same as the Modern Warfare 3 Barrett firing sound.

Прикрепления: 2392833.jpg (177.9 Kb) · 6471591.jpg (161.7 Kb)

Форум » Serious Sam » Работы пользователей » Greyson's Cloud (The work of GreysonLZ in Serious Sam and other games)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Статистика