Новые сообщения Участники Правила Поиск
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Модератор форума: freeknik, thecre, SLAwww, RealCrazyMan  
Форум » Serious Sam » Работы пользователей » Greyson's Cloud (The work of GreysonLZ in Serious Sam and other games)
Greyson's Cloud
Greyson Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 01:41 | Сообщение # 1

Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%

Alright, just so you know, I can't speak Russian. Because of this only the names and links of the mods will be in Russian. Alright, let's get this show on the road!
Faral Топор для Serious Sam 3 - The Faral Axe for Serious Sam 3
JOTN Axe in BFE - JOTN Топор в BFE
Спас-12 - The Spas-12
Some things for Serious Sam HD: Next Encounter. ;)
Nothing in the works at the moment, but a friend and I have a few ideas. Particularly for Team Fortress 2. I won't say anything cause there is a chance, like anything else I do, that it won't actually happen.

I'm 14 years old and will be a freshman in High School come this August. Since summer has come I have even more free time to make mods. Though, I probably won't make too many.

I'm also learning C++.

YouTube Channel

Well, that's all folks. I also have a showcase over on SeriousZone. By the way, this showcase was modeled after my SeriousZone one. I'm also on SeriousSite whenever i'm on my computer, so feel free to send me any messages if you have any questions or requests. Russian and English requests / messages are accepted.
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Понедельник, 19.08.2013, 06:47

GranMinigun Среда, 17.07.2013, 11:02 | Сообщение # 31

Награды: 5

Barrett! Barrett!! Barrett!!!

Free_Stalker Среда, 17.07.2013, 12:18 | Сообщение # 32

Награды: 8

Ого! Вот это круто! Cool

GranMinigun Среда, 17.07.2013, 12:53 | Сообщение # 33

Um... no normal map, gloss map and detail map?
I'm bored. It's too dark :(
But still - it's BARRETT!!! :D
Сообщение отредактировал GranMinigun - Среда, 17.07.2013, 13:07

Greyson Четверг, 18.07.2013, 00:17 | Сообщение # 34

Цитата
The model and textures are ripped directly from Battlefield 3

^^This.

GranMinigun Четверг, 18.07.2013, 00:58 | Сообщение # 35

What? No all of those maps in game?
Holy Grail.

Greyson Понедельник, 22.07.2013, 05:25 | Сообщение # 36

So here's a little something I started today.

I saw that there were no PPSH's on the Workshop. So, why not?

Anyway, first person view.

The most obvious problem is that you see not hand on the trigger. I'm gonna see if I can lower both the arm and the gun to the lower right of the screen.

Textures are low-res. They're 512x512. But hey, there just as high-res as the SSHD: NE textures. :p

Прикрепления: 8579524.jpg (125.1 Kb) · 0639009.jpg (90.5 Kb)
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Понедельник, 22.07.2013, 05:28

MentalVader Понедельник, 22.07.2013, 09:12 | Сообщение # 37

Награды: 12

Greyson, you can add right hand like a children holder, take it from a pistol.
Сообщение отредактировал MentalVader - Понедельник, 22.07.2013, 09:19

https://new.vk.com/mtltycontent
GranMinigun Понедельник, 22.07.2013, 15:33 | Сообщение # 38

Please?

Psych Понедельник, 22.07.2013, 16:41 | Сообщение # 39

I'M NOT A DRAGON!!11
Награды: 8
Ammmm... Shashkov? Shpagov? Don't remember... Move this to right for more better position, please.

Каждый человек - это небольшая Вселенная, а познать Вселенную - невозможно. © Psych
Greyson Среда, 24.07.2013, 06:04 | Сообщение # 40

Alright. So i've done a little more work today. There is only a few things left to do before i'll release the mod. So here's an update on the mod in its current state.

To start off, there will be very limited third person support. Here's what I mean.

If anyone wants to offer a solution to this problem, let me know. Though third person isn't a big concern of mine anyway. I find that people really only use third person for Versus because of the advantage you'll have if you use so. I know there are exceptions to what I just said but the vast majority of players use first person, so making the weapon look better in third person really isn't a top priority of mine.

Secondly, the first person view model has been improved quite a bit. Take a look for yourself.

Lastly, what is left to do? Well at the current moment the two things that need to happen before i'll release the mod is....

- A gloss map texture
- A new sound

I'm honestly a complete moron and I don't know how to make a gloss map. Bio was the one who made the GM for the Spas-12, not me.

The new sound is becoming a pain in my ass to find. Sure I can find sounds, but not to the standard I want them to be.

And.....

Цитата
Please?

Прикрепления: 2812790.jpg (85.3 Kb) · 6470153.jpg (63.3 Kb) · 4308224.jpg (204.4 Kb)
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Среда, 24.07.2013, 06:07

GranMinigun Среда, 24.07.2013, 15:16 | Сообщение # 41

Much better.
Sound? What about this one from CoD2?

Greyson Суббота, 27.07.2013, 08:13 | Сообщение # 42

Alright, the PPSH is done with the help of Bio. Go have fun, kiddies.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164076263

On a side note, this will be my last mod for a while. I've been losing interest in modding recently. The only thing that I will continue to work on, as of now, is Serious Sam HD: Next Encounter.

ZIM Суббота, 27.07.2013, 11:40 | Сообщение # 43

Коренной ментал=))
Награды: 45
Замечания: 

Greyson, cool cool_a

Greyson Суббота, 27.07.2013, 11:58 | Сообщение # 44

Спасибо!

Yes, I typed that. As i've said, I am learning the Russian language. Though it took me longer than I expected to type that. *sigh* I hope Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing: The Russian Edition is a thing. :D

Greyson Четверг, 08.08.2013, 08:56 | Сообщение # 45

Alright. It's time for the premiere of.... Update 3!

Serious Sam HD: Next Encounter
- I was supposed to start mapping for the Single Player this week.... but I can't. As i've made clear on the Next Encounter thread, we don't have any resources ready for the majority of the levels. And since i'm fairly new to modeling, there is no way in hell I could manage to model and texture everything for The Temple of Neptune. As of now, anyway.

Blender Modeling
- So i've recently started modeling in Blender again and for a few reasons. The first is quite obvious. It's for SSHD: NE. I'm not modeling anything for the mod right now, but down the line when i'm more experience, maybe. The second is for my own personal gain. Think about it, instead of looking all over the internet for the model I need, I could just make it! That would allow for all kinds of possibilities!

Let's take a look at some of this stuff!

First up is a model I made of the SS3 Sniper Rifle.

Now before anyone asks, Нет, I wasn't planning on making a mod with this model. I just did it to see what I remember and if I could get myself to finish a model. So I remembered a lot and yes. Now the model is quite blocky and lacks a lot of detail in the body. But for the first model i've ever completed, it's not bad. Let's move onto the model i'm currently making.

So as you can see i'm making an M16. Not exactly anything original, but hey, why not? Depending on how the model turns out will determine if I make a mod out of this model. If I do, the mod will be for SSHD, under the name S16. I'm also modeling an M16 because my last mod was of a Russian weapon, so I felt it was fitting that I do an American weapon.

So... what do you think?

Serious Sam HD / 3: Blood Dragon
- Still waiting for rips of the models to start appearing.

On side note, I haven't abandoned learning Russian. While i'm not fluent in it or anywhere remotely close, i'm still learning the language. Hopefully by the end of the year I can start doing these updates in Russian, but don't hold me to that. Because as most of you know, learning a language is hard. Especially when some thing like "Э, З, 3" <-- that happens. It's not hard to tell the difference when typed, but written is a different story.

Anyway, that's all for this update. Hope all of you are doing well.

Прикрепления: 1119635.png (188.6 Kb) · 3417936.png (12.0 Kb) · 1854277.png (15.9 Kb)
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Четверг, 08.08.2013, 08:57

Greyson Четверг, 22.08.2013, 09:56 | Сообщение # 46

You know what there's not enough of? Serious Sam skins for Team Fortress 2. So i'll take it upon myself to make some. The following are not final, as they are quite low-res. The finished skins will be of higher quality.

Serious Kunai

Serious Spy - Two Versions (One with larger "Serious Sam" and one with a smaller "Serious Sam" on the back.)

That's all i've got done in terms of initial design (again, The skins will be of much higher quality once they're finished.)

Though, I want this to be a complete set. And because of that I already have ideas for the revolver, shpee watch, and Sapper. Though the revolver and shpee watch might be a little out of my league and here's why.

I want the revolver to be the HD one, as seen in the video below, but since i'm very, very, new to skin making in TF 2, I have no idea on how to actually do what Batandy did. Not only that, the model that SeriousAlexej ripped is no longer available for download. Because of this i'll likely modifiy this Deagle to resemble Viper's Golden Deagle mod for SS3.

As for the shpee watch, I had the idea of it being the Sirian Mutilator. I know this one is a little more possible as it can be extracted from SS3 (if I remember correctly anyway), but again, i'm stupid and unaware on how to import it into the Source Engine. So I guess i'm going to have to google it.

And for the sapper, that's easy. Just replace "ELECTRO-SAPPER" with "NETRISCA" and add a Sam logo and it's done.

So why am I letting you know of this if i'm not done with it yet? Well, I need feedback. I want to make 2 sets. The Serious Spy and the Mental Pyro / Medic. I'm undecided if I want to make the Mental Medic or the Mental Pyro. Pyro came into mind as he's unknown and a the direct counter to the Spy. Though Medic came to mind because of the M. I can't really make up my mind, so i'll leave it to majority vote.

If you also want to help that would be cool too.

Прикрепления: 4322086.jpg (58.2 Kb) · 7018905.jpg (70.7 Kb) · 9093128.jpg (100.1 Kb)
Сообщение отредактировал Greyson - Четверг, 22.08.2013, 09:57

freeknik Четверг, 22.08.2013, 11:12 | Сообщение # 47

The Hunter
Награды: 32

Цитата (Greyson)
I haven't abandoned learning Russian. While i'm not fluent in it or anywhere remotely close, i'm still learning the language. Hopefully by the end of the year I can start doing these updates in Russian, but don't hold me to that

How do you learn Russian - by yourself or with someone's help? ulybajus

Also, I think Mental Medic is kinda better. Actually, I didn't ever played TF2 though it sounds better smekh It's like... uhm... mad evil Medic from the Mental Clinic lol.
Сообщение отредактировал freeknik - Четверг, 22.08.2013, 11:14

LLTM.
Greyson Четверг, 22.08.2013, 12:41 | Сообщение # 48

Цитата
How do you learn Russian - by yourself or with someone's help?

At the moment, i'm learning by myself. The only person, besides the occasional Russian word on SZ, that i've said anything to in Russian was Sanches1sa after a discussion we had.

It's been an interesting language so far. I haven't been spending a lot of time learning the language as of recent, but I still spend about 15 minutes everyday. To put that in perspective, I used to spend 45 minutes to 1 hr & 30 min.

Mechanixx Четверг, 22.08.2013, 20:42 | Сообщение # 49

Награды: 2

Цитата
It's been an interesting language so far. I haven't been spending a lot of time learning the language as of recent, but I still spend about 15 minutes everyday. To put that in perspective, I used to spend 45 minutes to 1 hr & 30 min.

Если бы я знал что это!

Хотел бы посмотреть на Максиган. Все мои видео на rutube.ru

Ставь 64 бита и играй в Революшн!
Форум » Serious Sam » Работы пользователей » Greyson's Cloud (The work of GreysonLZ in Serious Sam and other games)
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Статистика