Новые сообщения Участники Правила Поиск
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: freeknik, thecre, SLAwww, RealCrazyMan  
Форум » Serious Sam » Работы пользователей » SSSE - Falling Platforms (SSSE, Coop, Survival)
SSSE - Falling Platforms
DMI-1407 Суббота, 09.07.2016, 19:22 | Сообщение # 1

Награды: 0
Замечания: 0%

Hi,

since we (SeijukuZey64, DMI-1407) played Mauritsios SSBFE Map called "Falling Platforms" there was the idea to made that Map possible in the older Game SSTSE too.
Ofcurse i wanted to implement some of my Developments (e.g. Player detection, Random Generator, HD Backgrounds...) which have never been found any use in another Map too.

If you want to Host a Session with that Map you can simply start it and press Pause key, then wait for all Players and continue.
You can find the Source-Files packed into the .gro File as Source_FallingPlatform.7z,
you will need it if you want to use some of our great Models or Textures in your Map too.
(That means you can use our Content for your Work, not stupidly replicating and modifing this Map)
For some more information about the Source or Hosting read the ReadmeFirst.txt included in the .gro file.

Thanks to SeijukuZey64 for creating and helping me with some of the Models.
Thanks to Elysis for the Music.

Install:
Simply put the file "DMI-1407s_FallingPlatforms.gro" into your Maindirectory of SSTSE.
(e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Croteam\Serious Sam - The Second Encounter\)

Download:

Filesize: 91.440.835 Bytes
MD5: ae0eb704a1c946bcae8558c1d507f83b
SHA-1: 4a6e170814697c15a76a9d976612a69763015703
(You should recieve a .gro file, not a .zip file.)

Download it here: Click
(The link will redirect you over an ad service, wait 5sec and click on the upper right Button to get the file.)

Please don't use the directlinks from mega, for sharing use the link to this post.
Thank you. %)

Greetings
DMI-1407

Screenshots:

Форум » Serious Sam » Работы пользователей » SSSE - Falling Platforms (SSSE, Coop, Survival)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Статистика