Новые сообщения Участники Правила Поиск

Страница 2 из 2«12
Модератор форума: Ar2R-devil-PiNKy, RCM, thecre, SLAwww 
Форум » Serious Sam » Работы пользователей » Solais' Showcase
Solais' Showcase
Solais Вторник, 03.09.2013, 22:46 | Сообщение # 31

Награды: 1
Замечания: 0%

After checking out Karnak and "Luxor", comparing their design to Legend of the Beast and my recreation of the KarnakLake&Alley layout, I have found out, that it is most likely that the original Alpha level wasn't really much more than boring rooms and alleys after each other, just like the LotB levels. Due to this, I decided to make the level a lot more unique; instead of a good recreation, I'd make an actual good level. So I turned one of the alleys into the "Side Temple Area" and made a completely new area, the "Shrine of Sobek".

Btw, anyone knows a solution to those light bleeding thing on some of those interior images? When I go close to those bright places, shadow renders on them normally, but they look bad from far. I heard the solution might be lowering the shadow size of the Distant Light, but that doesn't work at all.

MentalVader Вторник, 03.09.2013, 23:10 | Сообщение # 32

Награды: 7

Solais, Wow o_o
Wait... This part of level is maded from Croteam models?

Добавлено (03.09.2013, 23:10)
---------------------------------------------

Цитата (Solais)
There are indeed no probe lights in the interior section, as it would make everything too bright and ruin the ambience. However, I might have found a solution to that, so we'll see what happens next.

Models can keep a "own probe lights". Find "Custom Probe Light" in Static Model parametres and turn it on. Then model with a "own probe light" will ignore the true probe light.
Sorry, if I make a mistakes in the words...
Сообщение отредактировал MentalVader - Вторник, 03.09.2013, 23:02

Я больше не буду ничего выкладывать на Serious Site. Если вам все-же интересны мои работы и то, что я планирую, предлагаю зайти в мою группу ВКонтакте.

Operation "The Sunrise" в Moddb
Solais Вторник, 08.10.2013, 10:53 | Сообщение # 33

Many things on those screens are self made, only things like columns, trees and some of the statues are Croteam-made.

As for your second reply, I already dealt with that a long time ago.

Добавлено (08.10.2013, 10:53)
---------------------------------------------
Hello everyone. A few days ago I have started an Open Beta testing of Serious Sam HD Extended. You can participate in it on this link: http://forums.seriouszone.com/showthread.php?t=64394

If you know English well (or you can Google Translate it well enough), please read the whole post about the guidelines of this testing. If you have any feedback, you can post it here or there just as well. But please, be it a feedback which is actually informative, not just a "Good job", "This is cool" or "this sucks", because I can't do anything with those.

--uGh--zAn-- Суббота, 12.10.2013, 22:14 | Сообщение # 34

Награды: 2
Замечания: 20%

It looks very cool! Great work! :)

Для меня заблокирована ЛЮБАЯ активность. Могу только страницы просматривать. Можно мне писать на форуме? Админы? Модераторы?
XBAD Воскресенье, 13.10.2013, 09:03 | Сообщение # 35

cool

HERO WILL BACK
Andrey99 Понедельник, 14.10.2013, 18:56 | Сообщение # 36

Награды: 4

Cool Maps , you best mapper !

Mechanixx Вторник, 15.10.2013, 07:49 | Сообщение # 37

Награды: 2