Новые сообщения Участники Правила Поиск
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: freeknik, SLAwww  
Форум » Serious Sam » Serious Sam 3: BFE » Screwballs Release Date Confirmed! (Screwballs, A Serious Sam 3 Modification)
Screwballs Release Date Confirmed!
Louva-Deus Среда, 07.12.2016, 08:07 | Сообщение # 1

Награды: 0
Замечания: 0%

If you haven't heard about it yet then you need to check out the showcase thread of Seriously! community developer Mischievous. On December 10th, barring any problems, this mod will be released on the workshop for Serious Sam 3: BFE and an official launch day event will be hosted by Seriously! (specific time to be announced shortly).

So what is Screwballs? In simplistic terms it is a football/soccer-styled game built within the Serious Engine using Serious Sam 3: BFE as its platform. It is a team-based mod where you will pick Red or Blue and fight to keep the ball on the other team's side. The longer the ball is on the opposing team's side of the field the higher your score will go.

Everything takes place on the Delta Delta 3 mining colony, a harsh world that is slowly being terraformed into a massive gaming planet. This release of Screwballs marks the introduction of the DD3 world and there will be more coming.

The first release will feature two maps, created by Mischievous and Finzy, and a subsequent update will include one more made by Pan. Thanks to the powerful scripting system made for this mod it will be easy to create your own maps to add your own touch to this sporting experience.

Let the games begin!

The best way to get in touch with me is via PM on my forum or by messaging me on the Seriously! Nation Discord server.
ST27 Среда, 07.12.2016, 08:58 | Сообщение # 2

Награды: 6

Перевод/Translation:

Если вы еще об этом не слышали, тогда вам стоит посетить страницу с работами товарища Mischievous на сайте Seriously! сообщества. 10 декабря, за исключением некоторых проблем, этот мод будет выпущен в мастерской к Serious Sam 3: BFE, а так же пройдет официальный евент от Seriously! сообщества (дата и время будет оглашено в кротчайшие сроки).

Так что же такое Screwballs? Простыми словами - это стилизованная под футбол игра, построенная на Серьезном движке, используя Serious Sam 3: BFE как основу. Этот мод является командным, где вам предстоит выбрать Красных или Синих и сражаться, пытаясь удерживать мяч на половине поля противоположной команды. Чем дольше мяч находиться на вражеской половине поля, тем больше очков будет получать ваша команда.

Действия происходят на горнодобывающей колонии Delta Delta 3, в суровом мире, который медленно превращается в огромную игровую планету. Релиз Screwballs знакомит вас с миром DD3, который в будущем будет не единственным местом действия игр.

Первый релиз включает в себя две карты, созданные Mischievous и Finzy, и следующее обновление будет включать в себя еще одну карту от Pan. Благодаря мощной скриптовой системе, сделанной для этого мода, вы сможете с легкостью создавать свои карты для этого мода и создать что-то новое, чего раньше Серьезный движок еще не видывал.

Да начнется игра!

- My Personal Site -
AsDOLG Среда, 07.12.2016, 10:01 | Сообщение # 3

Награды: 4

Для того, что описано в этом маппаке особо сильные скрипты не нужны. Интересно даже, чего ж такого они там напихали :D

seriously_petr Среда, 07.12.2016, 13:17 | Сообщение # 4

Награды: 4

AsDOLG, Написали одинаковый говнокод 10 раз вместо того, чтобы сделать функцию. :D

Louva-Deus Суббота, 10.12.2016, 21:52 | Сообщение # 5

Награды: 0

The official launch party of the Screwballs mod is Dec. 10th at 2:00 PM EST (UTC-5) which is 8:00 PM CET (UTC+1). We will start off with one server but if we get enough players then we will open a second server. Just look for Seriously! in the server title.

Remember that Screwballs was made for Serious Sam 3: BFE so make sure that you have it installed. And plan to download it ahead of time because the mod is over 600 MB! I will be mirroring the download on MediaFire if you prefer to install mods directly.

The download links and workshop announcement will be posted later this evening/early tomorrow. So keep an eye out for it! </hype>

And since people have asked about the development team... here is the list:

Team Screwballs

• Mischievous
  • Finzy
  • Pan
  • Atlas
  • Louva-Deus

Yes, I am on there... and you might find a hidden secret of mine.... ;)

Добавлено (10.12.2016, 21:52)
---------------------------------------------
Here is everything that you need to play!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=815835446

If the hotfix doesn't work the game won't run and you can download and install the hotfix manually from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file....fix.gro

Put it in your [Steam]\steamapps\common\Serious Sam 3\Content\SeriousSam3 folder.

Сообщение отредактировал Louva-Deus - Пятница, 09.12.2016, 17:34

The best way to get in touch with me is via PM on my forum or by messaging me on the Seriously! Nation Discord server.
Форум » Serious Sam » Serious Sam 3: BFE » Screwballs Release Date Confirmed! (Screwballs, A Serious Sam 3 Modification)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Статистика